About the Cape Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
The mission of the Cape Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church is to proclaim the everlasting gospel of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ as symbolized by the three angels’ messages of Revelation 14:6-12, through the power of the Holy Spirit to all peoples within its territory, leading them to accept Jesus Christ as personal Saviour and to unite with His Church and nurturing them in preparation for His soon return.
A unified Conference compelled by the love of Christ, urgently sharing our faith and hope in the soon coming of Christ.
- Quality of life means being sure of belonging to the Lord, finding the rest and assurance of forgiveness, as well as finding contentment on our life’s journey.
- Unity reflects the nature of the church as one family within the Cape Conference and around the world, constantly communicating with one another, constantly sharing and in that process learning to defer to one-another for the good of the one body of Christ.
- Growth is expressed through the personal spiritual development of believers which will lead to personal witness, public evangelism and a process of continuous nurture of all believers.
- Integrity manifests itself in the harmony of Adventist beliefs and practices in the lives of the members and leaders of the Cape Conference. Apart from God there is no integrity.
- Excellence is providing quality service that reflects the character of God in all that we do in all areas of live and ministry.
- Accountability is the underlying rationale for providing excellent service expressed in transparent reporting.
Eight Priority Areas For the Cape Conference
- Revival and Reformation
- Comprehensive Evangelism
- Family Life
- Health and HIV/AIDS